We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under the minimum required ages specified herein. You must be at least 16 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater, to use our services. Individuals under the applicable age may use our Services only through a parent or legal guardian’s account and with their involvement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal information to thefinalwar.org without your consent, you may ask us to delete such information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you use our Services. In addition, third parties may collect information about you when you use our Services. Collected information may include or reflect personal information that could identify you, as well as non-personal information. We refer to your information as “your data” for short.
To create an account, you must provide a valid email address and password. If you choose to sign up and/or authenticate using a third-party account (e.g., Facebook, Google), you authorize us to obtain account information from the third-party platform.
To make a purchase, you may need to provide a valid payment method (e.g., credit card or PayPal account). Your payment information will be collected and processed by our authorized payment vendors. We do not directly collect or store credit or debit card numbers ourselves in the ordinary course of processing transactions. If we allow purchase through a third-party platform (i.e. in-app purchase), the payment method stored with the third-party platform will be charged.
Some third parties may collect data about you when you use our Service. This may include data you submit (such as payment information) or automatically-collected information (in the case of third-party analytics providers and advertising partners).
We may obtain data from third parties about you. We may combine that data with the information that we have collected. For example, some advertisers or advertising platforms may allow us to determine what other online services you might use so that we may place relevant ads on those services.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
1. We may use your data for the following purposes:
Identification and authentication: We use your data to verify you when you access your account.
2. Operating our services: We use your data to provide our Services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, and otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to you. We (and/or our third-party vendors) use your financial information to process purchases made by you and to pay you the amounts you have earned.
3. Communicating with you: We use your data when we communicate with you (e.g. when we respond to customer support or other inquiry).
4. Improving our services: We use your data to understand how our services are being used and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a specific case to address a particular problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few accounts).
5. Customizing your experience: We use your data to personalize the Service for you. This may include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying videos that you might enjoy based on your viewing choices.
6. Exercising our rights: Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our Service. For example, we may use your data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our Terms of Service.
7. Legal compliance: We use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
Protecting your information: Where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete certain data.
8. We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
1. We share data with third parties as follows:
As you instruct: We may make your Content available to others as you instruct in using our Service. We may share your data with persons to whom you have granted account-level access.
2. With your consent: We may share your data with third parties where we have obtained your express consent to do so.
3. Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our Service, process orders, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM) vendors, and shipment vendors.
4. Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you.
5. Analytics: We may share your data with analytics providers which helps us understand how customers are using our Service.
6. Affiliates and advisors: We may share your data with our parent company and our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance. We may share your data with our affiliates to the extent necessary to provide you with the services ordered.
7. Certain legal situations: We may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction, as discussed in Section 6.
8. Aggregated or anonymized information: We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information, such as our number of visitors and registered users.
We use reasonable efforts to vet vendors for their privacy and data security practices. We require that such vendors agree to protect the data we share.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
LEGAL AND SAFETY-RELATED DISCLOSURES
We may disclose your data in response to official requests (e.g., court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, national security requests, etc.) (“requests”) that we receive from government authorities or parties to legal proceedings.
We handle U.S. requests in accordance with U.S. law. If the request originates from a foreign jurisdiction, we will typically disclose information only where we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is permitted by both U.S. law and local law. In all cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us at our sole discretion.
We may disclose user data where we reasonably believe that someone's life is at risk. For example, if we become aware of a person threatening to commit suicide, we may share that person’s data with appropriate entities that may have the ability to help.
We may disclose user data to report suspected crimes.
We may disclose user data in situations involving legal claims against us or one of our users. If you submit a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) or other takedown notice, we may share that notice with the affected user. If you challenge such a notice, we may share your response with the complainant.
If we receive legal process pertaining to your account, we will retain your data for as long as we in good faith, believe is necessary to comply with the legal process. Similarly, if we believe that your account has been involved in wrongdoing, we may preserve your data to defend or assert our rights.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
If you create an account, you may receive commercial emails from us. This includes newsletters and offers. You may always opt-out from receiving commercial messages in your account settings. Please note that any opt-out request may take several days to process and you will continue to receive transactional emails from us (e.g., emails confirming transactions and/or providing information about your account).
10. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized or accidental disclosure. Despite these efforts, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Users also have a role to play in keeping their data safe. We encourage you to use a unique and hard-to-guess password for your account and to not share it with others. You should only grant access rights to people whom you know and trust, and even then, you should be careful in granting all access rights. You should monitor your account regularly. If you believe that someone has gained access to your account without your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate.
You may receive other people’s data in using our Service. If you receive information from other users, you must comply with all laws, including those concerning privacy, data security, and online marketing.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS AND CERTAIN USER RIGHTS
Thefinalwar.org is based in the United States, and its Services are designed and intended for audiences within the United States. If you reside outside of the United States and access our Services, you acknowledge that your information will be collected and transmitted to the United States. Please do not use our Services if you do not agree to this transfer. Many of our third-party service providers, such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter, are U.S. companies. Data transmitted to those service providers are done in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For any questions, inquiries, or complaints relating to your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: March 20, 2023